Northland Concrete & Masonry Co. prides itself in delivering quality projects with exceptional service to our valued customers. Our resume contains a diverse cross section of construction and project types, giving us the experience to perform on any project.
The listed projects represent only a fraction of the extensive concrete and masonry construction experience of NCM.
- Post-Tensioned Concrete Construction
- Concrete Framing Systems: Flat Plates, Pan and Joist, Beam and Slab
- Concrete Formwork Installation
- Concrete Reinforcement Installation
- Demolition of Post-Tensioned Concrete
General Concrete Construction
- Cast-In-Place Concrete Walls
- Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) Walls
- Slabs on Ground
- Specialty Floors
- Slabs on Metal Deck
- Site Concrete
NCM is committed to sustainable design and construction. Our LEED® Accredited Professionals work with owners, contractors, designers, green building consultants, and material suppliers for construction document review, material procurement, scheduling and logistics to analyze the LEED rating system and maximize LEED points. - Letter of Appreciation from DOT
- Natural Stone
- Manufactured Stone
- Architectural Precast
- Cost Control
Project Size and Bonding Capabilities
- Largest bonded contract to date: $24.3 Million
- Extensive bonding capacity and fully insured at the lowest overall rates
NCM takes value engineering to another level with integrated services to perform feasibility studies. In-house structural engineering staff can assist the project design team with economical system selection, conductibility reviews and additional technical support.